Ash Multi-Top – 1-strip Unfinished
Ash is a light, exclusive 1-strip floor. Nature’s own design with knots and a lively structure.
Ash is a strong, hard wood species that’s slightly harder than oak. This wood species is pale, in a typical Scandinavian way. it has a relatively long grain and yellows over time. Ash is used to make tools, wood flooring and furniture. Some ash floors have strong colour variations that really bring them to life.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us for info on 020 7431 7000 or email: email@example.com
- Wood species: Ash
- Type: Engineered
- Thickness: 20/21mm
- Standard widths: 180/220/260 mm. Other widths only on request.
- Lengths: Long (Random Lengths)
- Base: 15 mm crosslayer Russian birch plywood,
- Toplayer: 6mm
- Tongued and grooved on four (4) sides, holes filled and sanded
- Standard or microbevel alongside (1 or 2mm), or square-edged.
- Moisture content: KD 8-10%
- Select/Nature: unselected for colour (brown), sound knots until 1.5cm allowed, open pin knots until 0.8cm allowed (filled), no heartwood, minor (end) cracks up to 2cm allowed (filled), no insect damage, no worm(holes).
- Rustic: sound knots max. 4.5cm, knotholes max. 2.5cm (filled), heartwood is allowed, unselected for colour (brown), (end) cracks allowed up to 5cm, no insect damage, no worm(holes).
Need assistance installing this Floor?
Why not call us on 020 7431 7000, we can help you get this fitted and looking great