Maple Multi-Top Unfinished
Hard Maple is a hard and durable wood species from North America. This wood species varies from a creamy colour to a reddish-brown and undergoes a fairly major colour change. The creamy white tone turns golden cream over time. Maple flooring is light, airy and timeless.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us for info on 020 7431 7000 or email: email@example.com
- Wood Species: Maple
- Type: Multi-top engineered
- Thickness: 18/21mm
- Standard widths: 130/140/150/180mm
- Lengths: Long Random Length
- Base: 12 or 15mm crosslayer Russian birch plywood
- Top layer: 4 or 6 mm
- Tongued and grooved on four (4) sides, holes filled and sanded.
- Standard or micro-bevel along side (1 or 2 mm), or square-edged.
- Moisture content: KD 8-10%
- Grades: Select/Natural Grade
Need assistance installing this Floor?
Why not call us on 020 7431 7000, we can help you get this fitted and looking great