Merbau Multi-Top Unfinished
Merbau is a very wide-spread wood from south-east Asia. The fresh timber is yellowish but on exposure to light the colour changes to a beautiful reddish brown shade “with fine yellow flecks which darkens gradually over time. The exclusive Merbau has immense strength properties and it gives you a floor for life with its classic elegance.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us for info on 020 7431 7000 or email: email@example.com
- Wood Species: Merbau
- Type: Multi-top engineered
- Thickness: 18/21mm
- Standard widths: 130/150/180/200mm
- Lengths: Long Random Length
- Base: 15mm crosslayer Russian birch plywood
- Top layer: 4 or 6mm
- Tongued and grooved on four (4) sides, holes filled and sanded.
- Standard or micro-bevel along side (1 or 2 mm), or square-edged.
- Moisture content: KD 8-10%
- Grades: Select/Natural Grade
Need assistance installing this Floor?
Why not call us on 020 7431 7000, we can help you get this fitted and looking great