European Oak Engineered Multi-Top – 1 Strip
Prime European Oak 1 Strip T&G on four (4) sides, holes filled and sanded.
European Oak Flooring is light tan to biscuit coloured, and usually straight-grained, but irregular or cross-grained material can occur depending on growth conditions. A characteristic silver grain is displayed on quartered surfaces due to broad rays.
Our Engineered and Solid Wood Flooring are both available in three grades.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us for info on 020 7431 7000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wood Species: Oak
- Type: Multi-top engineered
- Thickness: 20mm
- Standard widths: 125/180/200/210/220/260/285/300mm other widths only on request.
- Lengths: Long (1000-2400mm Random Length)
- Base: 15mm cross-layer Russian birch plywood
- Toplayer: 6mm
- Moisture content: KD 8-10%
- Prime: Straight-grain, displaying pin knots. Expect knots up to 20mm diameter.
- Character: Heartwood displaying a straight-grain. Expect knots up to 30mm diameter.
- Rustic: Heartwood; expect some colour variation and possibly shakes. Displaying knots up to 50mm diameter.
Need assistance installing this Floor?
Why not call us on 020 7431 7000, we can help you get this fitted and looking great